Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ladies: I love you

It's hard to admit when you're wrong about something but today I will do that.

My ideas on feminism were somewhat obscured. I'm here to correct that.

I would actually happen to be a feminist of sorts myself. I fucking love women. That being said, I guess I'm just humanist or whatever qualifies one as being unbiased.

Women raised me and women make up the numbers of some of my best friends. I have some of my best conversations with the Ladies in my life. I hate to see the mistreatment of women and the exploitation of women. I believe as opposite sexes, men and women deserve equal opportunities and the same status in society.

I believe either sex is entitled to use their strengths to their own advantage without being manipulated by their weaknesses.

That being said, any sexual violation or mistreatment both physical and psychological toward any human being in my eyes is inherently wrong.

I realise that what I wrote last night could come across as a little ignorant and I hate to think I would ever come off that way about anything. My mind is as open as the issue of fair treatment of all human beings. Every day there seems to be some new human rights violation of some sort. The idea that females would be kept down by chauvanistic backward males is a subject that irks me entirely.

So I would just like to say that if I have said anything that was offensive or maybe misguided in my posts I am open to discuss and understand them a  little more. I do have theories of my own, but they are of understanding themselves and not finalising a narrow perspective by any means. What I seek to do is understand the common human being on all levels.

However, that is not an excuse for writing anything offensive, so if you do happen to see such a thing please let me know.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment